At Creative Smile Dental, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow usual universal precautions in our operatories and office. Additionally, every half hour to an hour, we wipe down the waiting room and common spaces with disinfectant. The additional safety machine that we also use is the Electrostatic fogging machine that we spray around the office to help reduce virus around the surfaces which wiping the surfaces may not reach.
Our office also currently have Medify Air Purifier in every office and room locations in order to remove 99.9% of airborne particles which are filtered and cleaned from the areas which might containing bacteria, dust and toxic smells. In the patient rooms, we currently have an Extraoral suction System by ADS which will also help reducing the safety dental work for patients and workers.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.